- Easy to use software
- Captures up to eight independent
channels of digital audio in MP2
- Option for two channels of standard video
- Works with USB video camera devices or
surveillance-style cameras (using external
- Uses open database connectivity and supports most third-party ODBC databases
- Allows audio to be easily imported, exported or uploaded to servers, CD/DVDs or other storage devices
- Software is installed and operated from local workstation, audio/annotations are recorded locally and can be backed up to a recognized network drive
- Integrates easily with third-party case
management systems via VIQ's ICM Tool
VIQ Continuum software is an ideal way to make the move to a digital audio recording system. With simple recording and playback controls, VIQ Continuum's customizable graphical user interface is intuitive and easy to master. With VIQ Continuum, operators can record and monitor up to eight channels of audio, make synchronized text annotations and easily export audio and recording information in a variety of formats for backup or remote use. Option available for two video channel of video.
VIQ Continuum's sophisticated feature set includes the ability to export to WAV or Windows Media (WMA) format for playback in standard disk players or digital media playback software. Multimedia attachments like presentations, documents or pictures instantly become a seamless part of the digital record. For security and privacy, VIQ Continuum allows you to seal recordings, effectively restricting access to designated users, or mark portions of the audio as inadmissable.
VIQ Continuum records directly to your hard drive, so no additional server equipment is required. If you do want to archive your recordings to a central location, it just takes a few clicks of the mouse to transfer audio and case information to a server or CD/DVD or memory stick for backup or remote access.
VIQ Continuum is also compatible with VIQ's ICM Tool for integration with third-party case management systems (sold separately).