- Captures up to 8 channels of digital audio and 4 channels of HD video
- Network-based solutions for centralized storage and access to all recordings
- Automated real-time or on-demand synchronization of digital audio, video and case information between locations
- Easy integration with leading Case Management Systems
- Includes ICM Tool for integration with Case Management systems
VIQ Encompass is a complete multi-tiered audio capture workflow that provides
automated real-time or on-demand redundancy to a server and an unmatched suite of
The Encompass Pro Suite consists of a customizable configuration of three key components:
Encompass Workstations, the recording workstations that capture digital audio and
case information; the Middle Tier Servers that serve as an intermediate repository for realtime
or on-demand synchronization, providing immediate redundancy; and the Central
Server; a final repository for the storage and management of audio and case information
for the entire system. A single server can also be used for smaller sites.
The synchronization process copies the audio and associated case information to the next
tier in the system, providing automated redundancy and backup. Synchronization can
occur in real-time for instantaneous redundancy, or can be scheduled for off-peak hours to
avoid overly taxing your network resources.The flexible, scalable synchronization process
allows you to choose the number and configuration of servers that works for your environment.
If you need video capture, Encompass Pro AV can record up to four channels of standard or high-definition video,
including feeds from IP cameras. The Encompass Pro AV suite also includes VIQ's ICM Tool for integration with case management
systems. The ICM Tool allows operators to quickly create case lists from their
case management system for customized recording with no date re-entry required.